Friday, March 13, 2015

Information and more

On several occasions, I was asked to gather information about various similar jobs because my boss was unable to find the information. She said I should make lists of the duties, I complete.  She said that I would be compensated for the job done. It would be nice if they're as fair as they say they'll be, eventually, if I cooperate, as they've asked. 

In the interim, the environment has changed. Formerly a fragrance free office, is now filled with fragrance, perfume, cologne, cleaning chemical fumes on a daily/sometimes continuous basis. It's been difficult to repeatedly ask that the intensity of the chemical/fragrances be reduced. I'm repeatedly disregarded, belittled and harassed for allergies. 

If it persists, I'll have to ask my doctor for help. 


No comments: