Sharla Shults nominated When Kate Blogs for the Liebster Blog Award.
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers.
The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Wow! Thank you, Sharla!
Click back to Sharla's blog Awakenings http://awakenings2012.blogspot.com/
As with all blog awards, there are 'rules' so here are the answers to the 11 questions Sharla left for me to answer:
1. Who do you admire most and why?
John Lennon for writing lovely music & being an excellent example of a working class hero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lKwXwU5iWs
2. What is the best book you have read this year and why would you recommend it to others?
My Magical World by Samantha Blackwell
This is a lovely story written by an up and coming writer.
3. Where do you get your inspiration?
I'm inspired by life, every day.
4. What is your favorite part of nature?
Babies are always amazing.
5. Would you rather be a bumble bee or a butterfly?
A bee because they make honey.
6. When did you first begin to write?
Age 3, on the wall. I finished my first book in the 6th grade: Randy Raccoon and friends.
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. If you had a choice for a pet, would you rather have a gerbil or an iguana?
9. If you could be reincarnated, who would you like to be?
I'll have to wait to find out... but that's very exciting.
10. Which would best describe you, a cool cucumber salad or a hot tamale?
Hot Tamale. I'm passionate about many things.
11. What is the best food you ever ate and where?
Oh, that is a tough question! My favorite restaurants are: Roasted Garlic in Alpharetta, Georgia for their roasted garlic, Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland for their enchilada plate and Frontier Restaurant in Albuquerque, NM for breakfast.
Here are the 11 blogs that I nominate for the award. They are in no particular order. I do read these blogs & hope you'll enjoy them as well.
Here are your 11 questions:
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. Do you give books as gifts? If so, how do you decide which book to give?
4. Who is your favorite up and coming author?
5. What music do you love?
6. What art do you love?
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. Vanilla or Chocolate?
9. Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn?
10. Beginning or End?
11. Why do you blog?