Thursday, March 8, 2012

Business Review


Bottom Line it's how you treat your customers that counts.

Loyal customers are essential for a company's success especially when the economy is stressed.

Business: Starbucks

Situation: I had complained & they compensated me.

Continued Customer Service: A month later, I received a promotional coupon for a breakfast.

Review:
Starbucks Oatmeal is served in a small cup container with a lid. In a to-go bag to the side are fruit chips & a spoon.

Perspective: I'm an oatmeal eater. I cook oatmeal from scratch and in a rush, I use instant oatmeal.

The oatmeal was good quality. It mixed to a smooth consistency. The temperature maintained throughout the bowl. Flavorful oatmeal had a robust taste and didn't need any added sugar.

RECOMMEND: Starbucks Oatmeal for breakfast.