Sunday, June 14, 2009

Book Review: Shadow of the Wind

The Shadow of the Wind The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Shadow of the Wind was a tough one at the beginning. I'd like to encourage those not interested within the first few chapters to continue reading.



It wasn't until chapter 10, with the exceptin of a few characters that kept me reading, that I really got into the story enough to say, I'll finish the book. I had figured out what may be the schoking who-done-it part early.



It wasn't until chapter 20 or so when I was glad I kept reading because the answers presented themselves and I enjoyed the way in which the onion peeled, ever doing deeper into the characters with every twist and turn.



It wasn't until the end that I was thrilled that I had caught up to my kids and finished this book. I was pleased with the story and thought wonderingly how the rest of Daniel's life would be.














View all my reviews.

No comments: